Primordial Performance Sustain Alpha - Enhanced with Liqua-Vade Technology!
• Natural ingredients delivered straight to the blood stream
• Resveratrol blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone
• 7,8 Benzoflavone increases libido and supports fertility
• Enhances blood flow to the penis for harder erections
• Increases sexual sensitivity, pleasure and ejaculatory volume
What is Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade™?Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade is a natural formula designed to stimulate the body’s own production of testosterone for maximum sexual performance -- Delivered with the new Liqua-Vade delivery technology. Sustain Alpha will support male vitality, libido, and erectile function. At the highest recommended dose, Sustain Alpha will last 25 days. By triggering blood flow to the penis, increasing testosterone production, and increasing confidence with anti-anxiolytic effects, Sustain Alpha a safe and legal formula to help support male reproductive function. Sustain Alpha does not contain any pro-hormones or steroidal ingredients, therefore it can also be used in post cycle therapy (PCT) for pro-hormone products (i.e. Dermacrine, 1-T) to maximize testosterone production after a cycle.
How exactly does Sustain Alpha increase Testosterone?To understand how Sustain Alpha increases Testosterone it’s important to understand the Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis (HPTA). In a normal healthy male, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) are sent from the brain (the pituitary) to stimulate the testes to make testosterone and sperm. The release of LH & FSH from the pituitary is stimulated by Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is stimulated to produce GnRH when it senses low levels of steroid hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen. (hypothalamus [GnRH] --- > pituitary [LH & FSH]--- > testes [testosterone]). On the other hand, when the brain detects high levels of steroid hormones it suppresses the release of GnRH, LH & FSH, and eventually testosterone production. This is called the negative feedback loop – the normal daily rhythm of hormone production.
Sustain Alpha increases GrRH release by preventing the negative feedback of steroid hormones on the hypothalamus through GABAergic modulation and estrogen blockage. In other words, Sustain Alpha offsets the suppression of steroid hormones in the brain, allowing the body to produce more testosterone than it normally would, by up-regulating GnRH and LH & FSH. More testosterone means more strength, confidence and sexual prowess. Remember, maintaining normal levels of estrogen is an important part of maintaining libido, muscle recovery, and testicular function. Therefore, it is undesirable to overly suppress estrogen levels. The natural anti-estrogens in Sustain Alpha gently balance and control estrogen levels, without overly suppressing them.
What sort of results should I expect?Within several days of beginning Sustain Alpha, the following results become noticeable:
• Improved libido
• More frequent & harder erections
• Increased ejaculatory volume
• Improved sense of well-being & social confidence
What are the ingredients and how do they work?The first ingredient in Sustain Alpha is resveratrol (99% ultra-pure trans-resveratrol). Aside from the noteworthy benefits for the heart, resveratrol is an ‘estrogen blocker’ because of its unique chemical structure which binds to the estrogen receptor, thus inhibiting estrogenic activity. (1,2) As discussed before, blocking estrogen can help increase LH & FSH levels, which in turn stimulates testosterone production.
Several animal studies have shown resveratrol to be a potent stimulator of testosterone production, fertility and erection frequency. (3-4) The mechanism for increasing testosterone and fertility this was linked to the estrogen blocking action, as well as the vasodilatory effect of resveratrol on erectile tissue in the penis, thus stimulating increased sexual activity. (4,9) The second ingredient in Sustain Alpha is 7,8 Benzoflavone. This neuro-active flavone has the ability to pass the blood brain barrier and block the suppression of GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex. (6,7,21-23)
7,8 benzoflavone also have positive effects on libido due to its aphrodisiac and anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effects. (10-13) By having natural anti-anxiety properties, 7,8-benzoflavone my help improve general self-confidence and well being. Other research has shown 7,8 Benzoflavone enhances the body’s clearance of estrogenic hormones by inducing 2-hydroxylation of these hormones. (24,25)
Can Sustain Alpha be used for PCT?Yes, Sustain Alpha can successfully be used as a part of PCT for re-starting testosterone production after a suppressive cycle. For maximum effectiveness, we recommend stacking Sustain Alpha with Toco-8 for enhancing testicular sensitivity and intensifying testosterone production. For the maximum amplification of testosterone production, we recommend a stack of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8 and EndoAmp – included in the Testosterone Recovery Stack.
Are there any side-effects?When using used as recommended, Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade is completely safe and side effect free.
References1. Resveratrol in Cardioprotection: A Therapeutic Promise of Alternative Medicine
Dipak K. Das et al.
Mol. Interv., Feb 2006; 6: 36 - 47.
2. The Red Wine Polyphenol Resveratrol Displays Bilevel Inhibition on Aromatase in Breast Cancer Cells
Yun Wang, et al.
Toxicol. Sci., Jul 2006; 92: 71 - 77.
3. trans-Resveratrol, a Natural Antioxidant from Grapes, Increases Sperm Output in Healthy Rats M. Emília Juan, et al.
J. Nutr., Apr 2005; 135: 757 – 760
4. trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.
S Shin, et al.
Arch Pharm Res, Jan 2008; 31(1): 83-7.
5. Inhibition of human estrogen synthetase (aromatase) by flavones
JT Kellis, Jr et al.
Science, Sep 1984; 225: 1032 - 1034.
6. Drug/substance reversal effects of a novel trisubstituted benzoflavone moiety (BZF) isolated from Passiflora incarnata Linn. —a brief perspective
KAMALDEEP DHAWAN et al.
Addiction Biology (December 2003) 8, 379 – 386
7. Prevention of chronic alcohol and nicotine-induced azospermia, sterility and decreased libido, by a novel tri-substituted benzoflavone moiety from Passiflora incarnata Linneaus in healthy male rats.
K Dhawan and et al.
Life Sci, Nov 2002; 71(26): 3059-69.
8. Molecular basis of the inhibition of human aromatase (estrogen synthetase) by flavone and isoflavone phytoestrogens: A site-directed mutagenesis study.
Kao YC, et al.
Environ Health Perspect 1998;106:85-92
9. Vasorelaxant and antioxidant activity of flavonols and flavones: structure-activity relationships.
OL Woodman, WF Meeker, and M Boujaoude
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol, Sep 2005; 46(3): 302-9.
10. Die Bedeutung der Passionsblume in der Heilkunde.
Lutomski J et al.
Pharmazie in unserer Zeit 1981;10:45-49.
11. The Honest Herbal: A Sensible Guide to the Use of Herbs and Related Remedies.
Tyler VE et al.
Pharmaceutical Products Press, New York, 1993.
12. Aphrodisiac activity of methanol extract of leaves of Passiflora incarnata Linn in mice.
K Dhawan, et al.
Phytother Res, Apr 2003; 17(4): 401-3.
13. Preoperative Oral Passiflora Incarnata Reduces Anxiety in Ambulatory Surgery Patients: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study
Ali Movafegh, et al.
Anesth. Analg., Jun 2008; 106: 1728 - 1732.
14. Essential oils are novel human skin penetration enhancers.
Williams A, et al.
Int J Pharmaceuticals 57:R7–R9, 1989
15. Allyl-containing sulfides in garlic increase uncoupling protein content in brown adipose tissue, and noradrenaline and adrenaline secretion in rats.
Oi, Y. et al
J. Nutr. 129: 336–342. (1999)
16. Garlic Supplementation Increases Testicular Testosterone and Decreases Plasma Corticosterone in Rats Fed a High Protein Diet
Yuriko Oi, et al.
J. Nutr., Aug 2001; 131: 2150 - 2156.
17. Corticosterone Can Act at the Posterior Paraventricular Thalamus to Inhibit Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Activity in Animals that Habituate to Repeated Stress
Azra Jaferi et al.
Endocrinology, Oct 2006; 147: 4917 - 4930
18. Study of the effect of sclareol glycol diterpene on the release of adenohypophysial hormones prolactin, somatotropin and adenocorticotrophic hormone
Georgieva et al.
Eksp Med Morfol. 1989;28(3):7-14. Bulgarian.
19. Study of the effect of sclareol glycol diterpene on the 3',5'-AMP level
Georgieva et al.
Eksp Med Morfol. 1989;28(3):1-7. Bulgarian.
20. Understanding True Aromatherapy: Understanding Essential Oils
Eileen D, et al.
Home Health Care Management Practice, Oct 2004; 16: 474 - 479.
21. Neuroactive flavonoids interacting with GABAA receptor complex.
F Wang, M Shing, Y Huen, SY Tsang, and H Xue
Curr Drug Targets CNS Neurol Disord, Oct 2005; 4(5): 575-85.
22. Passiflora: a review update.
Dhawan K, Dhawan S, Sharma A.
J Ethnopharmacol. 2004 Sep;94(1):1-23. Review.
23. A gamma-aminobutyric acidB agonist reverses the negative feedback effect of testosterone on gonadotropin-releasing hormone and luteinizing hormone secretion in the male sheep.
Endocrinology. 2000 Nov;141(11):3940-5.
24. Modulation of rabbit and human hepatic cytochrome P-450-catalyzed steroid hydroxylations by alpha-naphthoflavone
GE Schwab, JL Raucy and EF Johnson
Volume 33, Issue 5, pp. 493-499, 05/01/1988
25. Regioselective 2-hydroxylation of 17beta-estradiol by rat cytochrome P4501B1.
M Rahman, C Hayes Sutter, GL Emmert, and TR Sutter
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol, November 1, 2006; 216(3): 469-78.